Saturday, August 13, 2011

I Do, Erich Gonzales!

One of my favorite and hottest young star in the industry today is Ms. Erich Gonzales. Her true name is Erika Chryselle Gonzales Gancayco and she was born on September 20, 1990 in the city of Cebu. She is a filipina actress of ABS-CBN. Her career began when she won as Grand Questor in the reality talent search Star Circle National Teen Quest in 2005.


I like her because she is a very good actress and pretty indeed. She has many talents to show off like she is good in acting, dancing, hosting and even in singing. I already saw her face being covered in different magazines and newspapers. She also become the famous product endorsers of different products here in the Philippines.







She already prove herself in movie industry and to prove how good she is in acting. She already done with different movies like:
2007: Paano Kita Iibigin - Guada
2008: Shake, Rattle & Roll X - Anna
2009: Love Me Again - Lovely
2009: Paano Ko Sasabihin - Erhyl
2010: Noy - Divine
2010: I Do - Mayumi "Yumi" Punongbayan
2011: Corazon -


and teleserye like "Pieta", "Katorse", "Tanging Yaman", "Magkarical", Sout Out"etc. She works with different actors and became her leading men like Ejay Falcon, Direk Ramsey, Enchong Dee, etc.


I already watch her movie "I Do" together with Enchong Dee. The movie is so good. I like so much. I'm with my special someone when I watch it. I feel so in love during that time. So Kilig!


And now, I am so excited to her newly teleserye " Maria del Barrio".
The Philippine remake of the Mexican drama MarĂ­a la del Barrio to air on ABS-CBN will be starring Erich Gonzales and Enchong Dee.


I wish you all the best IDOL.
Good luck to your carrer.
If I could only say it to you...
Will you marry me?
I do, Jessie. :)











No comments:

Post a Comment